Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finals... day one.

Finals weeks is officially here. Three tests stand in the way of me and sweet sweet freedom. I'm having to study pretty hardcore today for my two test that are Tuesday. I'm driving home tomorrow morning for my great grandmothers funeral. It still fully hasn't hit me yet. I think it will when I get there and my cousin and I start talking face to face. He's the only one I would talk to growing up that was not my parents. We just understand each other and what we are thinking. Tomorrow it becomes real and tomorrow is going to be a very hard day. And long. I'm leaving here by 730 AM. 

Last night we (Auburn University) won the SEC Conference Championships. It was amazing. Words can't express how phenomenal Toomer's Corner was. If you don't know what Toomer's Corner is, the tradition states that with any Auburn victory we go and roll the Oak trees that are on the corner across from Toomer's drug store downtown. There's a long story behind it, I could tell you but I'm sure no one cares. Well we got to Toomer's and it was insane I will try and upload a picture or two at the end of this post. A guy who has apparently been crushing on me super hard for a while now miraculously found us and right before we parted ways kissed me under a rolled Toomer's corner. It was highly unexpected, and weird. Haha. But hey, we just got told we were going to the National Championship Game... EMOTIONS WERE HIGH! haha. 

Now, I'm studying for a Marketing final and a Management final. Both are Tuesday. I will probably die. I emailed my Management professor and told him about my situation and asked if I could somehow take my final on Wednesday. I don't know if it will work or not. But it was worth a shot and at least I tried. The test won't be too hard, I'm not that worried if I can't move it, but I would like to. 

I'm just very overwhelmed by everything and finals is just adding to the stress of it all. Time to get back to the grind... marketing here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment