Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A spoonful of Peanut Butter...

helps the Accounting work get done much more efficiently. 


I've got two tests next week. One on Monday one on Tuesday. Intermediate Accounting and Cost Accounting. I do enjoy Accounting. So I can't complain much. My professors are quite possibly the best ones that I have had in my college career. 


Last night I got a little down because my friends invited me to go to out with them and their significant others. Now, I'm all for going out and having a fun time. But I didn't really feel like going to eat and being the only single one in the group of 4 couples. C'est la vie. Then around 11 they went out to the bar that's not overrun with the Greeks. If I had known that my friend was going to spend well over 150 bucks on drinks for everyone but him I probably would have gone. However, instead I opted to not be the awkward 7th wheel and stayed in while reading one of the books I have to write a review on. Who knew conspiracy books about the government could be so... boring? Not what I was expecting. Nevertheless, tonight I will embarking to their houses to sit around and do fun random things. 


I ate an entire thing of Pringles today while watching Auburn's basketball game... what the heck? Oh well. They were good and I'll walk them off next week when I have to walk all over class. 


My life's not that interesting, I'm such a dull college kid. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment