Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sporadic Posting

This semester my goal is to get ahead on my classes so that I am not overwhelmed when my test come around. So far, I'm doing pretty well. Every Wednesday I'm going to the library, possibly going to start going every Monday night as well.

I'm trying not to get too down about anything that happens in my life. All of the friends that I hang out with on a normal basis are now dating people. So, if I don't want to be a 7th wheel I am stuck sitting around. Thankfully it gives me more time to work on school. Which really helps me a lot. Sadly, I don't see this situation letting up anytime soon. Seeing as the only person I am romantically interested in is stationed Germany and will be there for 6 more long months, I'm probably going to stay being the 7th wheel for a while.

My classes seem to be going very well. I definitely enjoy my Income Tax class and surprisingly my Financial Markets class is highly interesting. We talk about the stock market and banking industry all class so I'm finding it intriguing. I'm also looking into joining a club/organization thing this semester "Women in Business" should be quite wonderful.

I can't really complain about my life at the moment. It seems to be going pretty smoothly. I'm still a bit on the sad side over the events that happened in December however, I'm trying to work past them and keep on keeping on and getting stronger everyday and happier at that.

I've been immersing myself back in Harry Potter books and my lovely wizard rock. I think it's partly because the series is ending this year and I just won't know what to do. And the fact that I just realized how much I hadn't listened to the amazing HP centered music in a very long time.

I'm taking time to do more things for myself, and I think that's what I really needed to be honest. I definitely needed it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been on both sides of the "7th wheel" dilemma. Ask your friends for a girl's night! It will be good for you to have people to hang out with and good for them to get away from their men every once and awhile. :P

    I also know how you feel about Harry Potter. *sigh* The world isn't going to end in 2012. It's going to end when Harry Potter does. :( And I won't even be able to go to midnight showing this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison. I finally figured this out, ha. Keep trying to build yourself up...it's tough when depressed, but you will find your way out.

    ReplyDelete