Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spring 2011

The entire month of December was just a big ball of depression. So many things hit me all at once it was hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thankfully it is over and I am trying my best to push forward into this semester with a new attitude and hopefully come out better come May.

This morning I woke up bright and early in order to go speak with my advisor to try and get a class switched and me into another one. In doing so I now have a very messed up schedule, but that's okay. No harm done. After that I went and acquired my books I will need this semester. The higher I get into education the smaller the books and the bigger the bill. I hate that.

Now I am here, waiting until I go to class at 1230. Income Tax. That's going to be a fun class, I'm excited. Finally doing something that I actually want to do in my life. Talk about exciting. :) After that I have no class until 330. Yeah, I know what a weird schedule. Thankfully I only have on class on Fridays so that means if I need/want to I can hightail it out of here super fast those days and get home.

Well, now it looks like I need to find all my binders and paper and pencils and calculators. It's gonna be a long 5 months, but let's go. I'm ready.

Happy Spring 2011, y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your spring goes awesome :D I'm on my second year at my school, and I'm so ready to transfer now. Ready to finish up that degree :)

    ReplyDelete