Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A kiss is just a kiss...

I keep telling myself to not make a big deal about the said kiss... er kisses? It was kind of one of those I'm lonely you're lonely let's hang out; an hour later getting closer and using the other as a pillow; and then it turns to oh yeah I'll kiss you. And so the story begins. This is not the first time this has happened with this gentleman.


I failed my asleep by midnight challenge last night. That was my own damn fault. I went over to my friends house and definitely did not watch a movie. I need to stop having the desire to cuddle; with that comes great conflicting thoughts. Now I'm trying not to get attached cause this isn't the first time we've had these hang outs that end in something more than friendly hugs. I'm trying not to get attached. Because well let's face it we haven't discussed anything like that at all. And that's partly my fault, why complicate things, right? Oh boys... they are so confusing. Since when did life get so complicated? 


A kiss is just a kiss unless you make a big deal about it. 


Which I'm trying not to do. 

2 comments:

  1. Been there more times that I've ever wanted. I wish there was an answer....for all of our sakes.

    ReplyDelete