Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

surrendering to sleep.

It's 11:00 pm. I'm laying in my bed, the only light illuminating my room coming from my laptop, the sweet voice of Jake Coco filling the silence around me, and I'm just about ready to surrender to sleep.

This week is going to be stressful. I already know it. I'm working Monday-Thursday. I have a BIG HUGE GINORMOUS Accounting test on Tuesday. Did I mention this test is a big deal? It is. I need a good grade on it. Like ferrrrr real. So, I'm going to the library tomorrow and will stay there for a good long time. I'm kind of upset because I will be missing my weekly Criminal Minds marathon. Every Sunday, I always have this marathon. Alas, school is more important. Then, as if the Accounting test wasn't enough, I have to do a business plan for my business. It's about 12 pages of a plan for my business and how it will succeed and the expenses I will be doing. Lots of research that is going to suck a lot. No, I don't have a business. I have to come up with one. I'm thinking a bakery? Maybe. Tiger Treats and Sweets???? Huh, huh, huh??? I'll hire my friend Kelly to make the brownies, she's a pro at that. :) haha.

Jake Coco is singing about wishing he never loved someone and that he never cared. I have a lot of thoughts on that. I think... I'll discuss this in my next post. Only cause it's something someone recently asked me about myself and I've actually been talking about this with someone for a while. "Do you regret loving him, like him being your first love? Would you take it all back if you could?"

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, there are some thing I wished I'd never done, but I take it all as a lesson. I'm sorry your week is going to be stressful :/ I totally know the feeling

    ReplyDelete