Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

jumbled words.

Look at it this way. There is only one singular absolute truth: your realization of your own self. By concerning yourself so greatly with the judgements and opinions of others, you only look away from that one truth.



What's the point of relying on that which you cannot know with any real certainty over that which you can? There isn't one! So quit fooling around, you are your own world and you are perfectly viable, beautiful, and wonderful. You're your own miracle and you need no one else's revelation to know that other than your own!



My friend Tyler told this exact thing to me 6 months ago when I was questioning the current relationship I was in. And since then, I've looked to it anytime that I'm feeling down. Which lately has been a lot. I don't really know how to describe what's been going on in my mind and in my life. Things are going really great. I can't even say that they aren't. I just, get in these funks sometimes. And it bothers me that I can't get out of them. 


Currently my funk is this: I'm tired of all the shallow people at my school, I'm tired of not being able to meet more people, I'm tired of just people. 


Don't get me wrong, I love my friends. So much. But, right now I'm finding it super hard to make more friends. No one in my major likes to socialize. Or, they just aren't nice. So I'm stuck. 


I have one set of friends that I do a lot of stuff with. And then I branch out some. But I still have a core set of friends. So if you piss someone off, you're stuck. Or if they don't go to a football game, you're stuck hunting scrambling for someone to go with. *currently I'm in that bind no ones likes day games apparently*


This blog has been sitting in the drafts for over a week. I've been constantly fighting to get my words right. And they still aren't even what I wish to convey. Just a bunched up version of thoughts. Some aren't even in here. I don't know. I'm just in a funk and I'm not too happy about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Yeah. I was seriously down that night. I two hours of sleep x.x lol it was terrible, but I feel some better this morning. I don't know. I guess I still have lots to get through but I'll be alright.

    ReplyDelete