Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two days in a row?

Yes, two days in a row. I looked at my planner and noticed I don't have anything huge due for at least 8 days. So I got to take it easy tonight. I went out and grabbed dinner with some friends. Had a surprise visitor come up and see me before he had to go study and then I came home. I just cleaned my room and will probably hopefully make it into bed early tonight. Though who knows. I might go crazy and stay up late still.

Right now I'm not feeling too fantastic. I'm a little down. Lately it seems like one of the really good friends I have has been using me. Well, it doesn't just feel like it, it basically is that they are. It annoys me to know end, but I still let it happen. I don't know why. I just do. I'm such a girl. Instead of doing something about it I sit and complain and refuse to budge and say it hurts my feelings. I'm so prideful. It's such a horrible characteristic.

In other news, I think I might have to cave and demand an answer from a certain boy. I can't handle this confusion much longer. But timing is everything when it comes to this. It seems like just now that my life has slowed down his has gotten more hectic and now is just not the right time. Don't get me wrong, I like this whole no strings attached business, but well a girls gotta know. Besides, sometimes it's nice to have something to fall back on and say, yeah I'm not just doing whatever with him whenever but we actually have SOMETHING going on. Who knows. All I know is, my mind can't take this nonsense any longer. I have enough to worry about with school and work.

Tonight was a rerun of Glee and for NCIS, thus I caught us with Grey's Anatomy. It's sad that on a free night instead of really going out and seeing my friends I opt out of a wild night with them to a quiet night alone in my room in my bed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment: