Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm not a whore.

I refuse to be a whore to get someone's attention back on me. Or to even get them to talk to me like we used to. I refuse to throw myself at him just to have some acknowledgement that I still exist. I refuse to change what I believe just to gain his affection back.

So, I'm sorry I don't play an instrument in the band.
I'm sorry I'm not a "fine" girl that danced with you.
I'm sorry that when I was drunk, instead of going home with you I called you out on ignoring me the entire night.
I'm sorry I'm true to myself and refuse to be anything else.

Cause I'm sure that's exactly what he wants me to say. But I'm not going to. I was his friend/whatever else before all the crazy popularity happened and I'll still be his friend after the fad dies down.

Besides he signed up for a class I was in only because I told him I was taking it. So, that counts for something.


Okay my little mini rant/piss and moan session is over.

I have a Marketing test tomorrow and I really need to study for it. Ugh. I hate this class and I need at least a C on the test tomorrow... easier said than done. I'm just waiting for Thursday at midnight to happen cause that's when HARRY POTTER COMES OUT!!! AHHHHH SO EXCITED It's going to be AMAZING!!!! Got my midnight release ticket and I'm ready to go!!! My Neville Longbottom shirt is clean and my Ravenclaw scarf is ready to be worn it best be cold that night. It's going to be great.

Ugh, I need to go back to studying. Like hardcore studying. So ready for Thanksgiving break... only 4 more days.

3 comments: