Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 day challenge. day one.

A girl I know from a college I refuse to even type the name of, is doing this on her blog. It's kind of a fun idea mainly because it makes me think and distracts me from studying. I decided to try it out. 

10. day. challenge.
Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself
Day 2: Nine things you do everyday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
Day 10: One person you can trust




Day 1: Ten random facts.
1. I'm majoring in accounting but find the majority of accounting to be absolutely boring. I'm only interested in the taxes part and being a certified fraud examiner, the income statements crap can go to hell. 
2. I've never enjoyed football, but going to a big football school has made me learn to love it.
3. My plan is to climb one of the buildings on campus before I graduate. I've already gotten in picked out and how I will execute the deed. Just gotta do it. 
4. I have a strict rule: No one under six foot one inches tall. And if they don't meet that requirement, tough cookies. A girl's gotta have standards. 
5. I went to a Christian school my entire life. And in my opinion it pushed me away from the church ideas rather than draw me into it. 
6. I believe the south is one of the greatest places to live. The hospitality is second to none
7. Whenever something bad happens I find something always saying "And the world spins madly on."
8. I dip my pizza in ranch and my macaroni in ketchup.
9. I already have the name picked out for a puppy I don't even have. Pippin Leroy Jethro
10. I want to have a hammock when I have my own yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment