Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

day four.

7 fears/phobias

1. Failing at life. Graduating and not being able to get a job and having to settle for something less than my dream.
2. Spending my life alone. Not having people that love me surrounding me.
3. Mascots. Anything where I can't see the face of the person it freaks me out.
4. Never reaching my full potential.
5. Being stranded in the middle of the ocean with sharks circling my feet below.
6. Being vulnerable. Vulnerability scares the shit out of me.
7. Getting stuck in the elevators in the Haley Center on campus.

2 comments:

  1. I have comments for you and for this post but I'm not very eloquent at the moment. I just want you to know that I love you and that I'll be commenting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I love you! I'm intrigued as to what you wish to comment about or rather what you have in response.

    ReplyDelete