Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

I can't survive being the catlady

I should be studying for a marketing test, but I have been all day and I need a break. School has been going pretty smoothly I'm hoping it keeps up that way. Football has been good, we are 2-0. This weekend though, that  will be a true test to see how we are doing. I'm kind of a hermit right now, I've always got so much work to do that I find myself going home, doing the work and then getting into bed and just relaxing. I love that, however I don't want to be a hermit for too long. I mean college is all about living it up cause soon we will be adults.
That kind of scares me. I'm going to be a full fledged adult soon. I can't believe it. I'm not ready to grow up. I think I have the Peter Pan syndrome. Which makes sense because that is my favorite cartoon movie, by far.
OH crap, I just remembered I have clothes in the washer. I need to get those in the dryer.

In other news of personal detail. I'm finding it increasingly hard to feel compassion for people these days. It seems like all they want is compassion after they have done something stupid and I just don't desire to give it to them. At all. I'm used to me feeling horrible when people are upset and not being able to be mean to anyone at all. But lately I just haven't had those same feelings. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I'm just tired of people wishing to be given sympathy for doing something ignorant. I just don't want to end up being a cold hearted old lady who only shows love to her 57 cats. Besides, I'm allergic to cats, like horrifically allergic. So I don't think I could survive being the catlady for very long. I might die.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, that's funny.
    But actually, I feel that way sometimes. I'm a softy at heart but I hate it when people expect you to feel sorry for them when they did/do something dumb!

    I get u.

    ReplyDelete