Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

day five

Six songs you're addicted to

1. Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash. It is and always will be my one of my all time favorite songs. No questions asked.
2. There Came You- Marsha Musleh. This woman, is basically famous on the internet, I love her and this song it is pretty much a song I was in love with all last year. And I still am.
3. If I Were An Artist- Jake Coco. I love his voice, and I want to marry him. So bad. He's also pretty obscure though so it's hard to find a lot about him.
4. World Spins Madly On- The Weepies. So much so, I might be getting the title tattooed onto me. Because it has become something I just saw whenever anything horrible happens or anything great happens. It's my own personal mantra almost.
5. Guys Like Me- Eric Church. This song brings back so many memories from high school. It is a key point in one of the best memories I have of a friend who passed away last year. I sang it with him and it will always remind me of him.
6. Desperado- Eagles. Yeah It is another favorite of mine. Always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the support. Aren't you the sweetest!

    I just released a song called Butterfly for charity on itunes, etc. Please let me know what you think and I am hoping to have an album ready late spring so keep an eye out! ;)

    Love and Light,
    Marsha Musleh

    ReplyDelete