Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

day two

9 things you do everyday. (because it's a cop out and my life's just not interesting right now)

1. Curse at the song "Love is My Drug" for waking me up at what seems too early. And hit the snooze on my alarm at least twice.
2. Turn on my television and watch it for entirely too long to the point to where I'm running late and have to rush to get ready for classes.
3. Walk into Lowder and wonder if I'll ever see the rest of campus again. I've sold my soul to Mr. Lowder and I'm afraid Auburn will never get to see it again.
4. Call my mother and discuss the happenings in and around Dothan and Auburn.
5. Drown myself in intermediate accounting problems out the wazoo in hopes of not failing at my dreams to graduate.
6. Sweat to death until I walk out into the living room wondering why it is so damn hot only to find that the air conditioner has been turned off.
7. Stare at the refrigerator and wonder what I will eat that night.
8. Catch up on my blog reading and watch some crime shows. It's my guilty pleasure I love Criminal Minds with a passion. Can I marry Matthew Gubler? Please and thank you.
9. Stay up entirely too late looking at the most ridiculous random crap on the interwebs imaginable.

And I do it all over the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment