Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

day six.

Five things you can't live without

1. Music. It keeps me sane, it helps me stay calm, it fills the silence when I don't want to be quiet, it let's me escape the crazy world.
2. Love. "All you need is love" I believe this. Without the love of my family and friends, I would be no where and never leaving.
3. Sudokus. They help my brain be used and challenge me to beat my lowest time. I love a challenge.
4. Dirt Roads with a starry night above me. I've done some of my best thinking on dirt roads looking at the stars. I've solved the problems of the world and even some of my own while out under the stars with the dirt under my butt.
5. Oreos. They are my comfort cookie. If I'm eating Oreos, something is up. They have always been my go to thing.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of being sick of people. I work at a store where I deal with people ALL day and it really makes me sick with society and people in general. I always go with saying that I simply love animals more than people though :D

    ReplyDelete